EAST – EMAIL AUTOMATION SOFTWARE TOOLKIT
As a part of our larger development goal, WSLAB has decided to open source the source code of EAST as a MIT license.
GIT Source code will be released after a few audits to check whether all 3rd party library that we use is Open Source MIT compliant.
However, we are allowing a zip download to the earlier adopters to try out the software and give us feedback and report bugs.
This is a pre-release and it’s feature includes,
- Drip Emails for email automation
- Lead Funnel for collecting leads
- Broadcast for sending newsletters or updates
- Automation for running trigger and action
- Simple Subscriber management
- Simple report
- 3rd party Email Service (Mailgun, AWS SES, Sparkpost) integration for sending emails
We tested EAST with 20k email at once in the broadcast but with drip automation, it can go up to 50k. You can try out your own limit.
During this pre-release cycle,
- Every week on Friday we will release a bug fixes and an improvement.
- Every fortnight we will have a minor release based on the feedback.
In the future, we want to include,
- Subscriber segmentation
- Detailed reporting
- More integrations
If you have any query you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org