If you believe a WSLAB customer on a site hosted by WSLAB is infringing your copyright, please send a written notice to:
WSLAB Services Pvt. Ltd.
Room No.8, Plot No.141/12, Shree Kripa Committee,
Shivaji Nagar, Gokuldham, Goregaon East. Mumbai 400063. India
Section 512(c) of the DMCA requires that notice include all of the following in order to be valid:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit WSLAB to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit WSLAB to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.